May 08, 2013

Shipwrecked at hormonal island

I feel like screaming "What on earth is going on with me lately?"

I'm tired..but I get almost 8 hours of sleep a night.
Seriously, check my sleep app.
It will prove to you how much deep sleep I clock every night.
I find it hard to believe when I see the dark circles lurking under my eyes.
I work out but the evidence is missing when I look at myself in the bathroom mirror.
Come on...I just want to see my abs.
Is that too much to ask?

Things that never used to bother me.
Do.

My email messages are piling up.

I feel like I am surrounded by clutter.
But I clean my daily.

I'm ignoring text messages and the telephone.
The ringing is just starting to be too much.

I'm mastering the word "no" and that's ok.

There are moments when it feels like my joy is being sucked out of my body but for the life of me I can't figure out why.

It's a shipwreck at every turn of the hormonal bend.

But, staying this way isn't an option...

I'm heading to the doctor.

NOW!! 






















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...