March 18, 2013

Nap time is my time



Monday seems to be my "catch up day" from a crazy weekend.

All morning I have been busy.

 Tidying up toys,  sweeping floors, vacuuming doing the normal Monday clean up.
My house is buzzing with noise from the washer, dryer and dishwasher.
You would think that's all that ever goes on around here to be totally truthful with you.  I assure you, it's not always the case.
 
I was looking forward to nap-time.

Hoping to get a little quiet time perhaps curl up on the sofa catching up on my favorite TV show While the baby naps.

unfortunately we ran out of diaper wipes and because I haven't found a great "how to make your own diaper wipes at home" Tutorial I decided to make a quick trip out and head to the store before her nap.

Were in the drive-through at Tim Hortons which is less than three minutes away from our house when I noticed she was really quiet so I peaked in the rear view mirror and found that she fell asleep.

There goes naptime....

Sort of.

Perfect time to drink my coffee and hen peck on my iphone for a few quiet moments while she snoozes away.
 
I love the mic feature on my phone.
Makes blogging a dream.
Just speak what's running through this busy mind of mine and the words are there.
Click "publish" on blogpress and I'm off and running.

Yeah, about that...
 Instead of enjoying nap time I waged world war three against
Blogpress and we are currently having **cough** issues.

Am I the only one?

My post that I was working on was sucked into a vortex never to see the light of day again.

And this isn't the first time either.

Many of my Posts have been disappearing, pictures vanishing or not posting at all are making me question why I have a useless app on my iphone.

There has got to be a better way.

I think all my grumbling woke her up but I bribed her with a cookie.

Too bad I couldn't bribe blog press with a cookie.

Hmm, I wonder.  

Maybe I should goggle that along with how to make home made diaper wipes!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...