March 20, 2013

I ❤ Pinterest

Truth be told I could spend hours on pinterest scrolling through picture after picture of yummy looking treats or really interesting DIY crafts "liking" and "repinning" item after item.

I have pinned outfits, vacation trips and stuff that I would love to do around the house {read: Honey, can you...} but I have never really taken it a step further than that.  

This morning while I was surfing "garage storage ideas" I "found" this great scripture.  It was pinned as quote for the bathroom but it looked a little plain so I pulled up photoshop and decided to do a little fiddling.

I have no experience creating a pdf file but feel free to snag this if it speaks to your heart 

I used two fonts which I think look really great together
Everything in pink is the font a gentle touch and everything in purple is simplicity.  They are free fonts so make sure to grab them for yourself!

Wouldn't that be a great quote for a bathroom wall?
What about you...have you done anything with the treasures you have "pinned" on pinterest?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...