September 05, 2012

I was working on a secret.....

Remember our family vacation to Fairmont?
Well, while we were gone I was busy working on a secret.
And I get to share all about it today!! 

Karen over at family travels on a budget asked me if I would put together a travel bucket list guest post for her blog.
  The post is up today!
Make sure to take a peak at our first Vacation-bucket-list 
Thanks again Karen!  
I sure had a lot of fun and I hope you can find some fun ideas that work for you and your family too!

sweetmomma3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing your fabulous post for us! A vacation bucket list is simply genius! Less stress than a to do list or packed out itinerary, but it offers some organization so you don't forget to do something. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...