June 12, 2013

Cinnamon streusel coffee creamer

It's cold and wet and raining outside and I ran out of coffee creamer so I decided that I would make us some cinnamon streusel coffee creamer


1 cup whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
4 tablespoons maple syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract

Whisk together milk, cream, maple syrup and cinnamon in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
When the mixture begins to steam, remove from the heat.
Stir in extracts.
Strain through a fine mesh sieve, pour into a glass bottle and store in the refrigerator.




PS not really sure why I made this recipe because I can't stand the smell of Almond extract but I guess I'll see what it Tastes like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...