December 02, 2011

Chocolate in abundance & A forever friend

Photobucket

Day #10: For the beginning of the Christmas season and all the blessings that this season holds.
With all the ads, carols and tinsel. Ribbons and brightly wrapped gifts.
For hot chocolate and sleigh rides.
For fancy dresses and concerts.
I love the start of Christmas!
And with it we have chocolate in abundance!
Small problem, Mr. D does not like chocolate.
How can that possibly be?
I am a choco-holic and spent the majority of my pregnancy scarfing the stuff down?
Maybe he got to much in utero?
I don't know...I do know that he really really tries to like chocolate but he really isn't a huge fan.
And what do you give a baby?
Seriously? I was not about to buy her a advent calendar.
We already know what happens to her when she is hopped up on sugar. **shudders**
So, for next year...
I am going to check out one of these non-chocolatey Advent calendar ideas instead


Day #11: I'm thankful that even when I feel alone.
God has promised me that he will never leave me.


Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
far side - smite Pictures, Images and Photos

And with four, there aren't many times when I actually feel alone.
Grouchy maybe, but never alone! **snicker**
(and for the record, I don't think God would allow a piano to be dropped on to my head)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...