November 24, 2011

Day 3 & Day 4

Day #3 ( which was supposed to be posted yesterday) Thankful for the beautiful little boy who stole my heart when he came into our lives 7 years ago.
Who's smile will light up an entire room.

With a giggle that is contagious and an imagination that can take you on the greatest of adventures.
I can not imagine a single day without you in it.

Thank you for sharing your love of cars and drawing with everyone around you.
For your gentle spirit and all the things that make you special.
We love you so much little man!
Photobucket
Sweet little toes...
Photobucket
Snug as a bug in a rug..
Photobucket
Here is the real reason why I wasn't able to get this out yesterday. The icing alone took me almost 2 hours to make and the decorating was almost 3 1/2 hours.
Day #4 Coffee!!
Photobucket
Because without it, I am not sure how well I would be functioning today! With yet another doctor's appointment looming considering every time I open my mouth I sound like a teenage boy going through puberty all I really want to do is crawl back into bed. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen so I am very thankful for my morning cup cups of coffee!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...