October 13, 2011

Really? Why are we living 3 months ahead?

Why can't we all just be happy living in the "now"? Why is it that the end of August you can purchase all of your back to school needs along with your child's halloween costume then before the turkey even has a chance to settle in your belly you are dealing with Christmas? Why do stores push items 3 months in advance? When I want winter boots for my kids I don't want to see flip flops. I want winter boots! Is that too much to ask? I didn't think so but apparently the stores do. Who are they catering too? Obviously not the average Canadian who just wants to live one day at a time...

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,

    I don't see any recent blog posts on your site so I'm not sure if you're still blogging but I thought I'd still send this to you in hopes that you will resume in the near future. I just recently joined BlogFrog (although I'm not new to blogging) and am following you. I am building a community of wives who enjoy being married. I learned early into my marriage 8 years ago that so many have a jaded view about marriage and surrounding myself with likeminded wives was such a gift from God. Anyhow, I'd love for you to join us. http://www.happywivesclub.com/community.

    Make it a fantastic day!

    Fawn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...