December 21, 2012

Well surprise surprise

The Mayans were wrong.

Shocker!! {snicker}

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting today to be the day the world was going to end.

We're you?

There are no zombies.. Well, unless you count the sleep deprive parents.
The alarm went off like normal.

read: the baby was you at 6:30 kicking at her bedroom door.

The kids still had school and I still did my normal day.

The only difference?

The kids got out for Christmas holidays and I am an hour away From my own mini vacation.

We won't be traveling anywhere warm but I'm ok with that.

I'm looking forward to quiet time with my kids.

Popcorn and movies.

Board games and giggling.

Playing outside in the snow.

Hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Quiet afternoons curled up on the couch reading another new book.

Recharging my battery and nursing my family back to health.

I'm ready for this...
45 min. and counting!







- Sweet Momma on the run

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...