December 12, 2012

How did you Celebrate the Century's Last Repeating Date

 
Today is the last of the great repeating dates to occur in our lifetimes-- unless you're planning to live until Jan. 1, 2101, that is.
So, with that said.
How are you celebrating the century's last repeating day.
Or do you even care? 

I will admit that I snapped a quick picture on my iphone when the clock hit 12:12 and posted it on my personal facebook page.
But for the most part our day has been fairly normal.

I still ran the dishwasher and the washer and the dryer.

I still have chased toddlers and kissed boo boo's.

But nothing too "significant" but I'm sure you will see a few significant moments today with weddings, and births and pregnancy announcements.

Not us!

We are planning on a Quiet family night in with our monkeys filled with pizza and some board games.

I have never felt more blessed and I thank God daily for who he is and what he has blessed me with...

I wonder...when I am 127 and celebrating another repeating date
Will pizza still exists? 

I sure hope so...cause a future without pizza would be heartbreaking!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...