November 30, 2012

Brr...it's cold in here?

Wait a minute?
It's not supposed to be cold in the house...
Outside I understand.
It's a whoppen -14C (7F) today  but it "Feels like -22 (-8F)"
plus because we are just that lucky it is also snowing so I expected cold.

In the house?
Umm, no.
We woke up this morning and it was a balmy 15C degrees.
ACK!!

My hubby came to our rescue and discovered a loose wire in the furnace which made for an easy fix.
{I say easy because I am not the electrician in the house} but now we have discovered a clogged ac condenser coil so our adventure isn't over yet.
Thank goodness for electricity to run our fireplace and a husband who knows how to work with the tools!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...