September 14, 2012

What's in your kids lunch? #9

The bell is about to ring dismissing the kids for the weekend so I have to make this quick!
I have been busy all morning so I apologize for not getting this out earlier.
You would never believe me but I went the the mall.
I know right, Shocking.

But I wasn't there for clothes.

I did a little window shopping and there are a few pieces I might have to go back and take another look at but the baby was grouchy and shopping with a screaming child is never enjoyable.
For anyone.
You should thank me that we got out of there as quickly as we did and the meltdown was minimal.

I was actually on the hunt for a "cheep" quality birthday present for a birthday party.
They do exists!
I found one... I just had to make a gazzilion stops along the way.
You kinda have to think "outside the box".
Toy stores are over priced to begin with so I hit the mall.

This little cutie is turning 6, she loves purses and jewelry and makeup.
She already is way ahead of the game!!
I knew what I wanted, but finding it was tricky.

I purchased a $25.00 purse for $7.34 insane eh!
Then I made a quick pit stop to the dollar store and picked up two adorable white beaded bracelets. A sparkly beaded necklace some pony holders and some sparkly lip gloss. All for $7.35 (including a card and a gift bag to boot!)
Usually we spend $25.00 per child but I got out of there for $14.69
**insert happy momma dance!!**
Since we are now on the cusp of "birthday season" every little bit helps!

Anyways, back to the lunches...



So what did I for them pack?

* cold chicken sandwich with lettuce on a whole wheat bun
* two cranberry banana mini muffins
* raspberries with pear slices
* orange slices
* raspberry yogurt ( not shown)

Well, guess I should go and pick up the monkeys at the school bus!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable blog site!! Saw your name on my GFC and wanted to stop by to say hello! Newest follower now on your GFC!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...