October 01, 2013

Fall 2013 bucket list



Now, we might not have had a chance to checked off everything of our Summer Bucket List 2013 but we made it work and got a few things scratched off. 

I have been busy pulling ideas together for our Fall 2013 bucket list to keep the fun rolling.  Some of these you may remember from our list last year. My hope is that we continue our adventures with lots of laughter and joy along the road.

So, here goes!




  1. Take the kids on a family vacation to Disneyland {shh!! Don't tell}
  2. go to the ocean and search for seashells.
  3. pick apples & bake an apple cinnamon loaf
  4. Play in a huge pile of newly raked leaves.
  5. Go to a pumpkin patch.
  6. Get a book on local birds and go bird watching.
  7. Go to a fall festival.
  8. Go on a leaf nature walk.
  9. Paint on leaves.
  10. Go on the local "Scarecrow Walk".
  11. Cook chili together.
  12. Make pumpkin pie.
  13. Roast pumpkin seeds.
  14. Do a painted pumpkin seed craft.
  15. Skip rocks at a lake or river.
  16. Bake apples.
  17. Visit a pumpkin patch.
  18. Carve a jack-o-lantern.
  19. Drink warm apple cider on a chilly nighttime nature walk.
  20. Make bird feeders.
  21. Have a kid friendly Halloween party.
  22. Make a scarecrow.
  23. Make applesauce.
  24. Go for a walk and watch the sunset.
  25. Go trick or treating.
  26. Make pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
  27. Have an outdoor photo session. {at the beach!}
  28. Cuddle up and watch a kid friendly movie
  29. Build a bat house. 
  30. Do leaf rubbings.
  31. Go on a hayride.
  32. Make Thanksgiving pumpkin and gingerbread trifle.
  33. Draw an autumn themed mural with sidewalk chalk.
  34. Climb trees.
  35. Make a kite.
  36. Fly kites.
  37. Have a bonfire & enjoy smores
  38. Make pumpkin pies.
  39. Create a fall wreath.
  40. Make pinecone turkeys.
  41. Pick up litter.
  42. Lay back and watch the sky for bats.
  43. Create leaves with colored glue.
  44. Go through a corn maze.
  45. Make and play with fall themed play dough.
  46. Celebrate Thanksgiving.
  47. Blow rainbow bubbles in puddles.
  48. Have a fall book read-a-thon 
  49. Create a Thanksgiving leaf garland.
  50. Create a fall centerpiece for the table.
  51. Go puddle jumping.
  52. Draw with chalk on the wet ground.

What are you most excited about for fall? 
What would you add to your bucket list?

 photo siggy-1_zps7cb710f6.png

26 comments:

  1. You have a lot of great things on your list. I want to go apple picking and put up lots and lots of applesauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun!! Make sure to get lots! When we made applesauce we uses 4lbs and only got a yield of 6 jars.

      Delete
  2. That is an awesome fall list! Our main must do things include going to a pumpkin farm, carving pumpkins, trick or treating, lots and lots of baking and more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never gone to a pumpkin patch!
      Hoping to find a good one around here. #yeg peeps know of a good one?

      Delete
  3. This is a great list!! I'm hoping to work some fun fall projects into our homeschool this year and maybe a visit to a pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't. " homeschool" per say but it's neat to incorporate learning into the simplest family outings.

      Delete
  4. What a great list! Fall is my absolute favorite season and there are so many fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the colours fall has and being able to escape all the bugs!

      Delete
  5. I am most excited about making homemade pumpkin seeds! Or maybe even going on a haunted hayride :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayrides are so much fun but I'm so allergic yo hay I'm in a drug induced stupor!
      A haunted one sounds frightful!!

      Delete
  6. What a great list! I have never thought of making a bucket list, but I should. I love lists and being able to cross things off of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is our second fall bucket list. We did one for a vacation two summers ago and it was a huge hit!

      Delete
  7. WOW.. an impressive but fun list... My bucket list is to travel home to Germany... Shhh 8 month sand we will be there... Soo wish I could add picking apples to our list, my kids have never seen an apple tree.. I guess we could say pick oranges?? that's what we have down here in Florida.. Good luck with your list, I bet it will be a blast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all great ideas! We used to go camping in some cabins up in the mountains every fall. There was an orchard nearby with apples, pears and some other fruit. I'd love to do that this year, we haven't gone in a couple years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lot of great things on your list. I am super jealous about Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a long and amazing bucket list for the fall. I think it is such a great idea to have bucket lists like this to make life better rather than waiting until one is on her deathbed to do a bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your list! On our list this fall is visiting a corn maze, going to a pumpkin patch, making homemade caramel apples, and drinking lots of apple cider!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so want to make some applesauce, carve pumpkins, roast pumpkin seeds and go for a walk in a forest with color foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic list! Thanks for all the fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for corn mazes and apple picking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list for Fall. I love this time of year. I want to see if I can get the kids to do some of the things on the list with me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. pumpkin and different colors,is all i am excited about
    amazing list you have compiled!Im in for Ocean I love water

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! That is a bucket list. I hope you get it all down and I'll keep your secret about Disneyland. It is so fun to surprise them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never done most of the things on your list (I'm a desert rat!). I'm sure you'll have a great time at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...