January 02, 2012

A year in review 365 style ✔

**cough** I am sure if you look back far enough you will realize that last January I stopped posting a picture every day.
It's not that I didn't take any pictures.
I did.
I just didn't share all these photo's with you as they were happening.
Understandably with 4 children there are days when it feels like all I have done is wade through laundry, wipe noses, change bums and drive children to and from activities.
But I finished it...AND, I started another one for this year.
So, here is what you missed!

Photobucket
a year in review 365 style

Have you started your own 365 366 since this is a leap year!?
There's still time we are only two days in!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...