January 10, 2011

Day 4: 365 photo challenge

It's a snow day!
Thank you mother nature for dumping 29 cm of snow over the weekend.
{{rolls eyes}} and that we had to shovel not once, not twice but three times!!
At least you were kind enough to cover us right before a professional development day and we didn't have to go outside since Mr.D had a day off of school!
I love snow days... I just wish the deep freeze hadn't already begun so the children could play outside and enjoy the mounds of snow we have in our back yard.
Oh well... we did something else!
Giggles and I made "triangle cheese pizza" for lunch.

Giggles getting ready to get her "cooking on"



Her she is grating all that yummy ewwy gooey cheese for our "triangle pizza"


Next came big daddy's special homemade pizza sauce which Giggles spread all over the pizza crust.
Not a drop wasted either!


Time for the cheese and then into the oven!!


pipping hot out of the oven and ready to eat!


Proud moment as we enjoy her "triangle cheese pizza"


hmm...I thought we told him not to play with his food

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...